Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 (English) DVDRip Torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 6335c3f62ef5fa21b4d5799c1782cf9a63c9a2db


Seeds: 134Peers: 73
The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 torrent


Year: 2001
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Stars: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Orlando Bloom
Director: Peter Jackson



Review: The reason is that this is the first part of Jackson's Lord of the Rings better final two sections of limitations. Jackson was prevented from doing it over and CGI epic series of battles, and not in my opinion make an epic story. Part of the reason but because Tolkien did not have very many battles in the first part of his book, thankfully forced Jackson to focus on creating confidence ; worthy world but movie.I believe action hack-n-slash dont find much entertainment in watching people mutilate each other, but I love the w When the movie I've been actively involved in the world and Fellowship of the Ring is just that. Is certainly the most beautiful scenes in the movie moments Monitor the patient, when the camera pans around and grab the beautiful arrangement of Middle Earth. I have to give credit to Jackson. He did employ some very unusual for artists of one of the grandest interpretation Tolkien world.there are five specific things that stand out in the mind my and gave me a tingle of goosebumps down my spine when I saw them for the first time. The first is the introduction of Hobbiton. After the prologue bit awkward, I was starting to have my doubts that the film live up to the book. But would surprise me. Hobbiton is perfect. Flower patches houses and old fences, observe the road and go past three decades of travel, and Old Mill home Feel free spins with ; queue in. Each color is vibrant and every minute is taken out through a picture book. Although I still dont agree with the unique look of hobbits, I believe everything else in Hobbiton even words.The Tolkien second moment comes after Frodo raise Rivendell and third, while exploring the halls of Moria. In both moments, the camera pans away from the characters and static shots into the environment. Doing those times we feel our heads turning and gazing at the world around us as the characters do. The golden waterfalls marking the Elven city interesting contrast with the dark halls mines dwarfish, but each has its own ways of encouraging and feeling of conduct always world.My other favorite moments come during the inspection and grading Lothlórien down Andujar. And while I wont go into detail about these scenes, where they should have actually experienced no prior væ ; expectations, they are monuments, of imaginative cinema. The Fellowship of the Ring is one of the rare movies that I wish I could always reexperience the first time. Unfortunately, Jackson returned from exploring Middle Earth in his next two pictures, and instead, turned to fighting and warfare. It seems to take a lot of pride in the love story and battle a series he created two towers and The Return of the King, but it is, as was ; first film him when he actually got it right. The Hospital Association, its okay if the characters are uninteresting and silly dialogue. Middle Earth is a star, and the characters they are seeing it for the first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment