Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 (by stoporX) Torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 5662ecfa477cbc977f3503b02cf55789bd0fc4ab


Seeds: 119Peers: 61
The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genres: Adventure, Fantasy
Stars: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage
Director: Peter Jackson



Review: Hobbit Desolation of SmaugJust heads up: I loved the LOTR trilogy, and I / some crazy high hopes for The Hobbit trilogy. And I really enjoyed the first film. I admit that I was initially a bit confused after watching the first, but after the second viewing (and look at all the behind the scenes stuff) I was convinced.Now ... Destruction of Smaug hell ride.I was worried when I read reviews that talked about the fast film, and that's a good thing. But now I know what meant.You introduced to many new places and people. A youd think it would be because his already hard at dwarves follow wrong. But the rate of the film holds the interest of the viewer at all times. When the new characters in just enough time to make them fall in love with the characters. Thranduil, Tauriel, Bard, Beorn ... Indicators on the screen, but no more than I do. We get a lot of time with Bilbo and his ways, and of course dwarfs.Its just intensely exciting, with lots of drama, great acting, exciting action .. . I seriously missing words ... And the end ... You want more ... Now, I never thought Id say ... But this movie is better than Return of the King ... I never thought those words would leave my mouth ... Enjoy it..10/10Easiest 10 Ive ever given ...



No comments:

Post a Comment