Monday, January 6, 2014

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 2013 English DVDRip [by JOSIP1]

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 90b7d5022c4a63ee1ada944c0431f629b6804ac2


Seeds: 135Peers: 77
The Hunger Games Catching Fire 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Director: Francis Lawrence



Review: This movie ............ microns. Well, all the fans of the first film, it's Saturday. If you're like me, jump. I brought this film to my family. After a while I realized that this movie is the romance of a bull. Seriously. *** Thus, a new director, which means no more fragile cam that improved this kind of film, but not much. If this is not the worst movie I've ever seen (there is no garbage pail kids movie), but it does Django Unchained (my favorite movie) or Fight Club. But now that the film is on the top 250. However, it is 220, but still really really flare flame itself as one of the best movies ever? No.



No comments:

Post a Comment