Sunday, December 15, 2013

Schindlers List 1993 English Torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 86d3ec6412a464b552f35b995f6abc0585eb884a


Seeds: 131Peers: 90
Schindlers List 1993 torrent


Year: 1993
Genres: Biography, Drama, History
Stars: Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Kingsley
Director: Steven Spielberg



Review: When I first saw that Spielberg did not want the movie, I had my doubts, as his earlier work does not really fall into that category, but I kept my faith and I was not disappointed! From the outset, it is both powerful and poignant, and it brought tears to my eyes more than once. It is entirely defined by Black & White, with the exception of the Red Coat girl is pure genius because it really helps to develop the time it is submitted in.The Actors were also completely awesome ! Every actor, and in addition you the very best and actually lived in his role, especially Ralph Fiennes, who is brilliant as the twisted Nazi Amon goes. Not just anyone can make this character real and get away with it. All the characters in the film has depth and substance, and the best thing is that you actually see some of the Jews throughout the film, to be able to share your story more.Its movie to watch if you want depth and meaning. 9 Stars, a great movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment