Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Reservoir Dogs 1992 Eng

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: a04c385f7743a8471b23d2525071ebd92c9ba0d2


Seeds: 119Peers: 96
Reservoir Dogs 1992 torrent


Year: 1992
Genres: Crime, Thriller
Stars: Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen
Director: Quentin Tarantino



Review: It's hard to get your head around the fact that Reservoir Dogs is for ten years. It's almost hard to find a time to remember before Tarantino made such an impact (good and bad) in movies, but I saw this movie for the first time before the hype. All I know is that, if another dog movie same time I saw, Man Bites Dog, which was supposed to be violent, funny and disturbing thing, and it starred a favorite of longtime Me Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth, I knew mainly Green Aways The Cook The Thief His wife and her lover. Ok, I hope this is a good I thought as I hear in the theater waiting for a mid 70s AM pop and remembered a strange conversation about Madonna's sex life (the film is playing the soundtrack album the main feature, but we know). And the film itself, exciting and fascinating from the beginning. It is impossible to assess the impact of seeing it for the first time, did not know what to expect to describe! Still one of my greatest memories of films. Ten years later I saw it countless times so the surprise obviously exhausted, but it is still a brilliant movie because of the violence and wise-cracking Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi - in soup), Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen - Thelma & Louise) and Nice Guy Eddie (Chris Penn - at close range), there is a lot of depth, and the very human relationship between Mr. White (Keitel) and Mr.Orange (Roth). For me it's one of the things that elevate it above many lame and banal films Tarantinoesque weve endured since Pulp Fiction. His followers simply no idea! Simply brilliant film, and a modern classic. It is absolutely essential viewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment