Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Purge 2013 English Torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 9f895a29267963b7563255faac28ff1d2ea9d800


Seeds: 122Peers: 55
The Purge 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genres: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Stars: Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey, Max Burkholder
Director: James DeMonaco



Review: I have no expectations of this film, but I got very disappointed. By Ethan Hawke and Lena, and a hypothesis (at least to me) sounded like an exciting actor to competent, well I do not know how laughable this point much.Its ham was predictable, and the characters seem to cut the film to take the family for some models. And the new villains brings to the table a small, home-invasion-of psychopaths Copy Funny Games, strangers, etc. (2 examples of what is right, in my opinion). This feature of the online hype to get a free ride, a black and Twitter buzz leading the campaign, all you really need is a movie, a short idiot proof for people who are smart, and I think it a bad idea to create an interesting rest.Too imagination and anticipation. A different director might not be able to think of something to help it couldve memorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment