Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Host 2013 English by Grauf Torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: d1cd78bc5477cde2f5eda565cdf965ab9f622451


Seeds: 123Peers: 59
The Host 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genres: Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi
Stars: Saoirse Ronan, Max Irons, Jake Abel
Director: Andrew Niccol



Review: I have not read the book, so I had only a vague summary of the history of film trailer. After watching the movie, I want to read a book to reveal the details of two hours the film can not be achieved in a number of novels. I found the movie intriguing and well-written. Registers are different personalities, like Melanie and Wanda, who can be a disaster. It is a sci-fi film that explored a lot of emotion and it was a great escape for two hours. Photos from the desert futuristic.It awesome scenes from the Twilight series, and I wish other people would not compare the two. We hope it will continue!



No comments:

Post a Comment