Monday, December 9, 2013

Evil Dead 2013 Eng (HD) Torrent

Torrent Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 5b5b3319a315a7bfac818b638ae5f0780fde9021


Seeds: 143Peers: 50
Evil Dead 2013 torrent


Year: 2013
Genres: Horror
Stars: Jane Levy, Shiloh Fernandez, Jessica Lucas
Director: Fede Alvarez



Review: I have to say I am very surprised by the negative reviews I have read are. I am a big fan of the movie, go to the theater at least twice a week, if not more. Something about being able to sit in a dark room with a big screen and sound great. It's just good fun. Movies are nice, not all are real, and I think that's the point. If I wanted something realistic, I would see the documentary (which I do several times). I think many of the reviews are very unfair to this movie. Saw the original and loved it. Especially when I saw it as a child, scared the crap out of me. But we must remember that we are in a new era with different technologies and expectations. I bet if it was original, first released at this time, it would be shot down even more than this remake. Although I love the original, the effects do not scare me like before. And people who complain about the game and the screenplay for the new movie? We will. It was not perfect, but it's not as bad as the second result is that the. And Jane Levy is absolutely amazing in this movie. I could see this movie again and again just to see this movie act.People index too. This movie was enjoyable? Yes. Very much so. The effects were good? The effects + and the result was fantastic. I see you again? Yes. I would go again to see the film and buy as soon as it is available on Blu Ray.This film is not intended to be a remake of the first, instead of appreciating the old and classic bad . Watch this movie with an open mind and you will love it. Look and compare it with the original? Can they hate, because they are not the same movies. Both were brilliant, but I'd be lying if I did not say I liked this version much more than the last. It Levy acting was perfect, it was a fantastic Mountains, threats were good, and the movie had my attention until the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment